# JavaScritp String, Array, and Number method
- String index array starts base zero.
- CharAt() method return new string a Single code.
- that return fast number index zero
- Concat method use to tow or more string joined and return a new string
- It is no change but returns a new string.
- It does not change the main string but it is select from beginning to end return a new string
- indexOf method returns the specified value position in a string
- The method return value -1 if the value to search for never.
The array an object used to store the multipole value of a single variable.
const cars = [“Saab”, “Volvo”, “BMW”];
The values in the array are present. If the element being tested is ticked then a Boolean Man is released.